My Guide Website?
From Zadar: Plitvice Lakes Day Trip with Panoramic Boat Ride72 Reviews
Discover the lush beauty of the Plitvice Lakes National Park on this day trip from Zadar. Enjoy hotel pickup and drop-off and have plenty of time to relax inside the park with skip-the-line access.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Split: Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Speeeboat Tour with Lunch
- From Split: Krka National Park, Skradin & Wine Tasting Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Private Full-Day Tour to Montenegro
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- Zadar: Full-Day Sailing Trip to Kornati
- Discover the most beautiful waterfalls in the world.
- Use the ticket and explore the entire park by boat and train.
- For the best experience follow the route C.
DescriptionJoin a day trip from Zadar and explore the Plitvice Lakes National Park. Travel in an air-conditioned bus and enjoy ample free time to explore the park on your own. Begin with a convenient pickup from your accommodation in Zadar and enjoy a comfortable journey to the park. Once at the park, skip the ticket line thanks to a reserved entry ticket which you will pay for on the day of the tour. Inside the park, follow the suggested route and spend around 4 hours visiting all the most important spots, leaving you plenty of time to relax and enjoy the picturesque natural surroundings. Feel free to pack a light lunch to enjoy while you explore the park. At the end of the day, head back to your bus for a convenient return journey to your accommodation in Zadar.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Ferry boat ride in the park Free luggage storage Skip-the-line entry
- Walk around 6 kilometers if you follow the suggested route Entrance ticket for the park is not included in the price of the tour and must be paid in cash on the day of the tour The ticket prices vary by season and are as follows: From March 1st to March 31st: Adult 10 euros/ Student 5 euros/ Child 5 euros From April 1st to May 31st: Adult 25 euros/ Student 15 euros/ Childr 7 euros From June 1st to September 30th: Adult 35 euros/ Student 27 euros/ Child 15 euros From October 1st to October 31st: Adult 25 euros/ Student 15 euros/ Child 7 euros From November 1st to November 30th: Adult 10 euros/ Student 5 euros/ Child 5 euros To get a discounted ticket, students must have a valid ID card and children must be under 18 years Entrance is free for children under 7 years