From Zadar: Krka National Park Full-Day Tour from Zadar53 Reviews
Explore the natural beauty of the Krka National Park on this full-day tour from Zadar. Admire the park's magnificent waterfalls including Skradinski Buk. See the rich flora and fauna, explore the lake and take a refreshing swim.
- Enjoy stunning views of cascading waterfalls
- See Skradinski Buk Falls, one of Croatia's most famous sights
- Admire diverse flora and fauna and over 200 species of bird
DescriptionDiscover the ecologically diverse Krka National Park on this bus tour from Zadar. The park covers an area of just over 142 square km (88 square miles). The top attraction in the park is its magnificent waterfalls including the famous Skradinski Buk Falls; one of Croatia's most famous sights. Due to its special position and its various types of habitat, the park is characterized by exceptionally rich and varied flora and fauna. The abundance of various species of birds and the significance of Krka National Park for spring and fall migrations make this an ideal tour for both the amateur and experienced birdwatcher. After pick-up in Zadar, drive to Skradin, where you'll board a boat for a 30-minute ride. Take a guided walking tour past Skradinski buk, and then visit the park's ethno collection, mills, and weaving workshops. Return to Zadar at around 5:00 PM.
IncludesBoat ride Walking tour Driver (English language only) Transport Professional guide Insurance VAT Local taxes Fuel Breakfast box (sandwich, fruit, water, juice, croissant) Entrance to the National Park, which is €27 for adults and €16 for children (7 to 18 years old) between 1 June 2019 and 30 September 2019 and €15 for adults and €11 for children for the rest of the season
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures all participants will be required to sanitize their hands and have their temperature taken before boarding. It is mandatory to wear a protective mask during the activity. This activity will have a capacity of 40% of the usual group size to allow social distancing.
- Please have cash prepared for the ticket to the National Park, your guide will collect it so he/she can buy skip-the-line tickets
- Entrance ticket to the National Park: September 1, 2019, to May 31, 2020 15€ adults 11€ children 7-18 years of age Children under 7 years old are free
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability