My Guide Website?
From Zadar: Highlights of Kornati by Traditional Sail Boat87 Reviews
Get off the beaten path with this day trip to the pristine nature of Kornati National Park aboard a traditional wooden sailboat. Stop for a swim and enjoy local food on this small group tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Take in the marvelous karst formations along the Dalmatian coast
- Experience the pristine waters of the Adriatic sea aboard a sailboat
- Depart from Zadar and immerse yourself in Kornati National Park
- Visit and swim around the island of Kornat and Suha Punta Bay
- Taste local food and wine while surrounded by breathtaking scenery
DescriptionFeel the wind in your hair while sailing on a beautiful traditional wooden boat. Enjoy stunning scenery of island geomorphology and cristal clear sea around you. Visit the island of Kornat, the one the National Park was named after. Enjoy your lunch at Suha Punta Bay. Meet your guide in Zadar and hop on boat Branimir. We start at 8:15. Enjoy your local liquor as your guide introduces you to the fascinating story of the sites you are going to visit and Croatian traditional shipbuilding. Your first stop is the island of Kornat. We arrive there at 10:45. There you will have your brunch and try some local traditional food, and also have free time to swim. Next, you'll experience sailing towards other bays of the Natural park, starting at 12:00, where besides beautiful island scenary you can also spot dolphins in cristal clear sea while on boat. At bay you can jump off the boat and swimm in pristine clear sea. After experiencing one of the cleanest parts of Adriatic Sea with all of your 5 senses, now is the time to go back to Suha Punta Bay at 14:30 to enjoy your lunch like the locals do and find out why a fish in Croatia swimms 3 times! At the and of the day get back to your boat at 15:45 and sit or lay down taking sunbath, relax and enjoy in final views of the islands before arriving back to Zadar at 18: 15.
IncludesBoat trip Tour guide Kornati National Park entry ticket Breakfast Dessert Soft drinks Wine Aperitif Snorkeling gear
- The tour may be canceled due to poor weather conditions or an insufficient number of passengers. Pets are welcome on board for this activity. On windy days you may get splashed by the waves, so it is good to bring a waterproof jacket.