My Guide Website?
From Zadar: Dugi Otok Island Boat Tour41 Reviews
Depart from Zadar and discover private bays, beaches, and secret spots on Dugi Otok by taking a tour of the island's highlights. Explore the Golubinka sea cave, Sakarun beach, sunken ship, and enjoy some snorkeling.
- Enjoy in scenic speedboat ride in dotted Zadar archipelago
- Snorkel around shipwreck & explore underwater world
- Explore majestic sea cave & jump from the cliffs
- Swim in turquoise lagoons
- Relax at Veli Rat and enjoy the unique Sakarun Beach Lagoon
DescriptionEnjoy a Dugi Otok boat tour and discover numerous private bays, beaches, and secret spots. Jump from the cliffs and explore the majestic Golubinka Sea Cave, the largest sea cave in the whole archipelago. Swim in the crystal-clear seas of Great White Stone Beach - Veli Žal. Snorkel around a shipwreck with wild fishes, relax at the sandy Sakarun Lagoon, and discover the highest lighthouse in the Adriatic Sea. Take a ride through military tunnels, visit the charming Božava village, and discover the island lifestyle.
IncludesCaptain/guide Municipality tax Tourist tax Fuel costs Motion sickness pills Windbreakers Safety gear First-aid kit Snorkeling gear Sunscreen 1 cider or 1 beer Bottled water Snacks Fruit Salad
- If the minimum number of participants is not met the tour will be canceled. You will get a full refund or an offer to change the date of the tour The program of this tour is subject to changes depending on the weather and sea conditions From 3.000+ tours since 2015. 98% of the programs were per schedule, and on time On the occasion of unfavorable weather, The Captain will make decisions on the spot, advise behavior and if necessary, change the program concerning your safety and comfort In any case, and even in the other spots, we will do our best to make your time exciting and provide unforgettable experiences and life-lasting memories. Don’t worry, apart from “Plan A”, we have already planned the B, C, and D itineraries which are equally enjoyable In the event of such circumstances, refunds will not be offered
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€102.69Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today