My Guide Website?
From Trogir or Split: Mostar and Medjugorje Full-Day Tour135 Reviews
Discover Mostar, known as a window to the Orient. See the old Turkish bridge that’s a symbol of the city, explore the old bazaar, and enjoy seeing the sights of Medjugorje.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- See the old bridge in Mostar, a well-known symbol of the city.
- Take a walk through the city’s old bazaar, with its picturesque shops
- Visit Medjugorje, a pilgrimage site reporting apparitions of the Virgin Mary
- Walk to the hill of apparition