My Guide Website?
From Trogir & Marina: Blue Lagoon & 3 Islands Half-Day Tour
Head out with us on a half-day adventure, visit the famous Blue Lagoon on Drvenik Veli, explore Šolta & Čiovo, and dive in the crystal clear sea of the beautiful Trogir archipelago.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Split: Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Speeeboat Tour with Lunch
- From Split: Krka National Park, Skradin & Wine Tasting Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Private Full-Day Tour to Montenegro
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- Zadar: Full-Day Sailing Trip to Kornati
- Visit the famous Blue Lagoon
- Explore the Island of Šolta
- Hop between islands Drvenik Mali & Veli
- Explore hidden caves and beaches
- Swim, dive, eat, drink & enjoy!
DescriptionTake a ride with us & enjoy Croatia's most beautiful part of the coast, with the most amazing blue sea, stunning views and scenery that you've never seen before. Visit the world famous Blue Lagoon on the island Drvenik Veli, stroll through the streets of a small village of Maslinica, on the island Šolta, or dive down to the shipwreck in Nečujam. Or take the advantage of a private tour and visit some secluded, less popular beaches and bays, even caves, in the area, and have them for yourself, Simply choose where and when do you want to go, the possibilities are endless.
IncludesSpeedboat ride Skipper and guide Life jackets Snorkeling gear Safety gear Insurance Water
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If the weather conditions at the sea change unexpectedly, the captain reserves the right to change the tour itinerary for the safety of the passengers. The Blue Lagoon might not be accessible if the weather does not allow it If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund. This is an adventure-type speedboat tour. Although the boat is very safe and modern, the ride can be bumpy The itinerary for private tours is flexible