My Guide Website?
From Trogir: Full-Day Island Trip417 Reviews
Travel by boat on a day trip from Trogir through the islands nearby Trogir. Visit the village of Maslinica on the island of Šolta. Swim in the crystal clear water of the Adriatic sea.
- Explore the turquoise waters of Trogir rivera
- Stop for coffee in Maslinica, on the island of Šolta
- Relax yourself in this nice outing and enjoy a delicious lunch
DescriptionOur full-day island-hopping excursion will take you to the beautiful places of Trogir riviera. You will visit the city of Maslinica, swim on the island, and much more! You will have delicious fish for lunch (meat and vegetarian options are also available) and swim in the sparkling water of Trogir's archipelago. Return to Trogir in the afternoon.
IncludesTransportation by boat Drinks on board (water, juice, and schnaps) Lunch (fish, salad, and wine)
- Be sure to wear comfortable clothing and shoes, and to bring a hat and sunscreen
- During spring and fall, the trip could be shorter according to the outside temperature
- From April, swimming is possible if you are feeling brave
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€64.99Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today