My Guide Website?
From Split & Trogir: 5 Islands Day Trip with Blue Cave Entry1272 Reviews
Head on an adventurous small-group or private 5-island tour by speedboat, including snorkeling in pristine blue waters, a visit to the charming village of Komiža, and sightseeing in Hvar.
- See the highlights of 5 islands on 1 handy day trip
- Wander through the traditional fishing village of Komiža
- Have time to snorkel and swim in the pristine blue waters
- Go sightseeing in the Old Town of Hvar
- Choose from either a small-group or private guided experience
DescriptionVisit 5 of Croatia’s islands in style with a fun-filled day trip by speedboat. Head on an adventure where you explore caves, swim and snorkel, and discover Dalmatian towns. Choose either Trogir or Split as your starting point. And best of all, choose from either a small-group or private experience. Cruise on a 90-minute speedboat journey to reach the island of Biševo where the Blue Cave is located. Hop into a smaller local boat and explore the stunning Cave from the inside and admire its vibrant blue glow. Continue next to the island of Vis. Explore the village of Komiža with 1 hour of free time. Discover the traditional Dalmatian fishing village with its narrow streets, pebble beaches, and inviting promenade. Swing by Stiniva Cove next, accessing the cove at the sunniest time of the day for a quick 15-minute dip. Then head to Budikovac Island for your next activity: snorkeling and swimming in the Blue Lagoon. Borrow the snorkeling gear onboard to enjoy a relaxing hour-long dip here, or even a refreshment on the beach. Last up is a visit to Hvar, with some free time to eat lunch and do some sightseeing in the picturesque port city. Highlights include the historic town center and the Španjola Fortress’ views of the Pakleni Islands. Relax and enjoy the scenery as you are then transported back to Split or Trogir.
IncludesSpeedboat ride Entrance ticket to the Blue Cave (priced at €10, included in the tour price) Skipper and guide Snorkeling gear Windproof jackets Life jackets Safety gear Bottled water Insurance
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If the weather conditions at the sea change unexpectedly, the captain reserves the right to change the tour itinerary for the safety of the passengers. The Blue Cave might not be accessible if weather does not allow it
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund. The activity provider will call you in advance if this activity is canceled
- This is an adventure-type speedboat tour. Although the boat is very safe and modern, the ride can be bumpy
- Normally, the Blue Cave is the first stop on the tour but if the waiting time to enter is long (especially during the summer season), you will visit a nearby location as you wait to enter.
- Swimming is not allowed in the Blue Cave, but it is possible at other stops
- The itinerary for private tours is flexible