My Guide Website?
From Split: Rapid Rafting Tour with Picnic Lunch6 Reviews
Embark on the ultimate thrill-seekers activity and rapid ride along the Centina River. Wake up your adventurous side and prepare for one of the most memorable activities of your life, while you enjoy the amazing scenery and natural beauty of Croatia.
- Escape the crowds as you will be the only group on this part of the river
- Admire the spectacular scenic views
- Feel the adrenaline rush of sliding through the rapids surrounded by amazing nature
- Enjoy the thrill of the ride
- Relax at the end with a well-deserved picnic
DescriptionThe trip starts with a meet and greet with your guide in Split city center before a comfortable and scenic 50-minute drive to the Blato na Cetini village in the Dalmatian region. When you arrive, you'll be equipped for the adventure and listen to a short safety introduction. Make sure you pay attention to your instructors, as some of you will be skippering the mini-rafts! But, there is no need to worry as the instructors will guide and direct you through the rapids the whole time. Now it’s time to hop on board your raft and let the rapids guide you along the water to push your adrenaline levels to the maximum. At the end of the tour, there is a short 15-minute hike from the canyon where a selection of well-deserved refreshments will be waiting for you.
IncludesLicenced rafting instructor(s)/guide(s) Full rafting equipment (wetsuits, life-jackets, helmets, neoprene shoes, paddles) Refreshments and picnic after the tour Insurance
- Please bring your voucher (printed or mobile version)