From Split: Private Tour to Brac, Hvar, and Pakleni Islands
Enjoy the wind in your hair and the sun on your skin while cruising on a luxury powerboat to the must-see locations in Dalmatia. The staff onboard will make sure you have a day to remember!
- Escape traffic and the city heats by boarding a comfortable powerboat
- Visit the small fisherman village of Milna on the Brac Islands
- Explore the ancient streets of Hvar town or climb up to the fortress for one of the best photo opportunities of your vacation
- Enjoy the stunning views of the Pakleni Islands
- Swim in crystal clear water on one of the most famous beaches in Dalmatia
DescriptionStart the day by joining the skipper and host/hostess on the boat. After you get acquainted and go through the itinerary for the day, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride! The stops are carefully planned but are always subject to your wishes and preferences. They include a short stop in a small fisherman village Milna on Brac Island. Then visit the famous Hvar where you will have more than enough time to explore and roam the charming streets. The final stop will be the Pakleni Islands - the archipelago known as a gastronomical, nautical and party destination for everyone who wants to indulge in some of life's small pleasures.
IncludesPrivate boat Skipper and host/hostess Fuel surcharge Bottled water Safety equipment Food Snorkeling equipment Gratuitues
- If you want to snorkel, please bring your own equipment
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY