My Guide Website?
From Split: Plitvice Lakes National Park Full-Day Trip85 Reviews
Enjoy the beauty of the countless waterfalls of Plitvice Lake National Park. Take a guided tour of the park and admire the scenic surroundings.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the sight of thousands of cascading waterfalls
- Experience a timeless beauty of Croatia's oldest and most beautiful national park
- Follow the River Korana as it weaves around caves
DescriptionIf you want to enjoy the magic beauty of nature join us on the tour of Plivice National Park and visit the lakes and waterfalls which create spectacular scenery. Departure from the arranged meeting point by bus or mini van. On this tour you will see one of the most beautiful natural phenomena in the world composed of sixteen lakes, connected by 92 waterfalls, which cascade through its picturesque surrounding. Plitvice Lakes were declared a National Park in 1949, and since 1979, they have been on the UNESCO’s List of World Natural Heritage. Wooden paths will take you along the 16 enchanting lakes. Plitvice National Park is one of the most precious natural sights in Croatia. Every season offers a unique experience, giving you the chance to enjoy this untouched nature. Besides the walk, explore Plitvice lakes by boat and electric train and take beautiful memories with you.
IncludesTransport English-speaking guide Insurance
- Due to difference in temperature between Split and Plitvice Lakes (10 degrees lower), it is advisable to bring warmer clothing with long sleeves.
- Sportswear is recommended
- The local supplier will buy the tickets for you. Please prepare the money in Kuna-local currency.