My Guide Website?
From Split: Plitvice Lakes Economy Group Tour56 Reviews
Explore the beauty of the UNESCO-listed Plitvice Lakes National Park on this full-day tour. Relax in this piece of paradise and enjoy its bountiful forests, amazing landscapes, and unspoiled nature.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit an area of outstanding beauty with 16 emerald-turquoise lakes
- Relax in Plitvice Lakes while walking through lakes
- Take home memories and pictures of amazing landscapes and wild animals
- Discover the natural beauty of Plitvice Lakes National Park
DescriptionAfter meeting your guide, set off on your journey from Split. Sit back and relax as you enjoy the 3.5-hour pleasant drive through the hinterland of Dalmatia and Lika region until you reach your destination for the day - the Plitvice Lakes National Park. Plitvice Lakes National Park, an area of outstanding beauty, has been protected since 1979. It features 16 emerald-turquoise lakes that are connected to each other by a fabulous system of waterfalls. These beautiful waters are surrounded by natural green forests and amazing landscapes that will take your breath away. The park is also home to different animal and plant species which makes it even more precious. Along the way you will stumble upon places with absolutely phenomenal panoramic views, making it a fantastic place to grab some holiday snaps. Your guide will assist you in purchasing entrance fees and inform you of when and where to meet after your free time in the park. Use your free time inside the park for a pleasant recreational walk. Explore the park on foot, discover its secrets, and make your way from the lower lakes to the upper lakes. You will get back to Split early in the evening full of wonderful memories and well-rested from the hustle and bustle of city life.
IncludesAir-conditioned transport with WiFi Tour guide and driver 4-hours of free time in the park 1-way sightseeing cruise
- Please prepare a voucher (digital or printed copy) and cash for the NP Plitvice entrance fee and present it to the staff. The national park entrance fee must be paid at the check in. Student tickets are only issued by presenting a valid student ID card (physical or digital). Late arrivals and no shows for booked daytrip are not opt to receive a refund.