My Guide Website?
From Split or Trogir: Zagreb Transfer & Plitvice Lakes Tour51 Reviews
Save your time and money by taking advantage of a transfer from Split or Trogir to Zagreb, including a tour of the Plitvice Lakes, Croatia's most popular tourist attraction.
- Travel comfortably with a group transfer from Split or Trogir to Zagreb
- Discover Plitvice Lakes, a true natural wonder under UNESCO protection
- Save your time and money with a group transfer and tour all in one day
DescriptionTake advantage of a transfer from Split or Trogir to Zagreb with a tour of the Plitvice Lakes. Meet your tour guide at the meeting point at the agreed-upon time and start your journey with a comfortable drive to the protected National Park. On the way, make some stops with nice viewpoints to snap great pictures. Upon arrival to Plitvice Lakes, visit the whole park area with its 16 lakes that are connected by waterfalls and cascades. After the guided sightseeing, your tour guide will take you to a local restaurant for an optional lunch, where you can taste traditional dishes of the area. Your guide will gladly make some recommendations for food, drinks or even souvenirs. Finally, enjoy a comfortable drive to your final drop-off location in Zagreb.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Entrance tickets to the Plitvice Lakes Transportation with a comfortable passenger van or tour bus English-speaking tour guide/driver Baggage handling (space in the vehicle) Road tolls and parking All taxes and VAT
- It is recommended that you bring sportswear along, closed comfortable shoes, some snacks and water
- It is also recommended to bring a jacket/ warm sweater and umbrella/ raincoat due to unpredictable weather conditions in the area (subject to the season and weather forecast)
- On the tour, each participant is welcome to bring one suitcase and one hand luggage. The luggage will be safely stored in the vehicle during the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€149.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today