My Guide Website?
From Split or Trogir: Plitvice Lakes Private Tour3 Reviews
Take a day trip from Split or Trogir to explore Plitvice, Croatia's first national park. Take a guided walking tour and marvel at breathtaking landscapes, colorful lakes, and waterfalls.
- Take a day trip from Split or Trogir to explore Plitvice, Croatia's first national park
- Marvel at breathtaking landscapes that include a series of colorful lakes and waterfalls
- Take a guided walking tour along wooden pathways and see the 16 beautiful lakes and over 90 waterfalls.
- Enjoy a boat ride and then have some free time to explore the park on your own.
DescriptionChoose either Split or Trogir as your starting point on this full-day trip to the Plitvice lakes. Take in breathtaking views of Trogir, Split, and the surrounding area along the way, including panoramas of the Adriatic and the green mountains of Lika. In 1979 UNESCO included Plitvice Lakes in the List of World Heritage Sites due to the uniqueness, natural beauty, and value of the national park. After your guide shows you highlights of the park you will have your free time. When you arrive at Plitvice National Park, take a guided walk along wooden pathways. See the 16 beautiful lakes and over 90 waterfalls. The site is on UNESCO’s Natural and Cultural Heritage list. On your walk, see how the Korana River creates a multitude of waterfalls, passing through and over caves. At Kozjak lake, enjoy a boat ride and then have some free time to explore the park on your own. Finally, head toward Prošćansko lake, where an electric train will take you back to the beginning of your adventure.
IncludesTransfers Admission to Plitvice National Park Tour guide Short boat ride
- Select the private tour option if you would like to customize your tour