My Guide Website?
From Split or Trogir: Plitvice Lakes Full-Day Trip41 Reviews
Spend the day exploring the stunning lakes and waterfalls of Plitvice Lakes National Park. Go for a boat ride on Kozjak Lake and take the electric train back to the starting point from Prošćansko Lake.
- Take a guided walk on the wooden walkways to marvel at the colors of the lakes
- See the most beautiful lakes and waterfalls
- Spend the day surrounded by nature
DescriptionGet back to nature in Plitvice Lakes National Park on a scenic sightseeing tour from Trogir or Split. Marvel at the beautiful countryside and get panoramic views of the Adriatic Sea and green mountains of Lika on the way to the stunning network of 16 lakes and over 90 waterfalls. Arrive at the UNESCO World Heritage Site and disembark the bus to walk the wooden walkways of the park and see how the Korana River creates multiple waterfalls as it passes over the karst rock formations. Go for a boat ride on Kozjak Lake to experience the scenery from a different perspective, and then get some free time to explore on your own. Head towards Prošćansko Lake to take the electric train back to the start point of your amazing adventure. Get some time to enjoy lunch or a coffee at Plitvice Lakes or in a traditional restaurant on the drive back to Trogir or Split
IncludesTransportation English-speaking guide Boat ride Electric train ride
- Entrance fee to Plitvice Lakes National Park is not included in the cost of the tour and is payable on the day of the tour
- Entrance price to Plitvice Lakes National Park in April, May, and October: adults 180 HRK, student 110 HRK, children 7-17 years old 50 HRK, children 0-6 are years are free of charge
- Entrance price to Plitvice Lakes National Park in June, July, August, and September: adults 300 HRK, student 200 HRK, children 7-17 years old 120 HRK, children 0-6 years old are free of charge
- Students must obtain and present their valid student ID card on the tour and in the park, otherwise they will need to pay the adult price
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€65.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today