My Guide Website?
From Split or Trogir: Krka National Park & Wine Tasting Tour
Discover some of the highlights of the Dalmatian region. Embark on a full-day tour to the charming town of Šibenik, the picturesque Krka National Park, and a traditional Dalmatian winery.
- Discover the charming town of Šibenik, and visit St. Jacob's Cathedral
- Enjoy the beauty of your surroundings at Krka National Park
- Taste some local wines at the Ranch Rak winery
DescriptionBegin your day with pickup from your hotel travel along the Dalmatian coast and hinterlands. Enjoy views of Trogir, Split, and the surrounding landscapes of lush green fields and local villages. First, stop in the town of Šibenik to discover its main sights including the UNESCO World Heritage Site, St. Jacob’s Cathedral. Then, proceed to Krka National Park, where you will take a leisurely hike through its lush forests. Discover a variety of local flora and fauna. See the famous waterfalls of the park, including Skradinski bulk. After exploring the park, continue the tour to the winery at Ranch Rak. Learn about Dalmation wines and wine production in the region. See the wine cellars and try 4 different types of wine. Also, taste some homemade prosciutto and cheese with olives. After the winery tour and tasting, be returned to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Admission to Krka National Park Tour guide Wine tasting Food tasting Transport Sightseeing in Šibenik VAT/Tax Insurance
- The tour itinerary and departure can be customized in accordance with your wishes as well as your departure time
- Hotel pickup is available from all hotels in Split and Trogir as well as from surroundings (Solin, Stobreč, Podstrana, Kaštela, Marina, Rogoznica, and Primošten)