My Guide Website?
From Split: Krka Waterfalls, Swimming & Wine tasting tour2025 Reviews BEST SELLER
Discover Krka National Park on a Split day trip. Take a stroll to explore waterfalls, relax in Skradin or Primošten, and embrace the essence of Dalmatia. Join us for an authentic experience!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore some of Croatia’s most beautiful natural hotspots, including beautiful waterfalls
- Breathe in the fresh air as you explore your lush natural surroundings
- Mold your day to suit you, with an optional guided tour at Krka National Park and free time in Primošten
- Check out medieval Primošten, its beloved beaches, and UNESCO-nominated vineyards
- Embrace the essence of Dalmatia
DescriptionEmbark on an adventure to explore the beautiful Krka Waterfalls National Park, one of Croatia's most famous natural wonders. Spanning over 110 square km, explore the Skradinski Buk area, home to 7 waterfalls and a diverse range of flora and fauna. Starting early in the morning from the Split city center, hop on board an air-conditioned bus with free Wi-Fi. Your tour leader will share useful tips and insights as you make your way to the ethno village of Lozovac before entering the park. Choose between a 45-minute walking tour with your guide or exploring the park on your own for a couple of hours. During high season, ride the bus to Primošten for 2 hours of free time. Enjoy a 1-hour optional wine-tasting tour, relax with a swim, savor local cuisine, or take a scenic stroll through the medieval streets. Arrive back in Split between 5:30-5:45 PM. During the low season, either choose an optional 1-hour wine tasting tour near Skradin, spend time in Skradin, or use your remaining time in the park. Arrive back in Split around 4:00-4:15 PM.
IncludesRound-trip transportation by air-conditioned bus with Wi-Fi Guided walking tour of Ethno Museum, watermills, and hydroelectric power station Free time in Skradin (April, May, and October) Free time in Primošten (June-September)
- Swimming isn't allowed in the national park In April, May, and October, when the weather is too cold, the tour will visit Skradin instead of Primošten (June - September) If you don't buy a ticket for wine tasting in advance, you can purchase one on the day of the tour for €15 in Skradin and €20 in Primošten Krka NP tickets: €30 for adults; €15 for students and children 7-17 (June-September); €12 for adults and €7.50 for students and children 7-17 (April & May); €16 for adults and €10 for students and children 7-17 (October)