From Split: Krka Waterfalls Day Tour124 Reviews
Escape the city crowds for a day and take a trip to Krka National Park, famous for its impeccable beauty and breathtaking scenery. Take a dip under the waterfalls and also visit the charming town of Skradin.
- Explore Krka National Park
- Visit the famous Skradinski buk, the largest travertine barrier in Europe
- Visit the ethno village
- Enjoy the beautiful natural surroundings
- Visit Skradin, one of the oldest towns on the Croatian coast
DescriptionDiscover Krka National Park, a green paradise in the heart of Dalmatia, on a day tour from Split. When you arrive at the park, your guide will share the most important facts about the park with you and take you to the largest waterfall in the park, Skradinski buk. Also visit the Jaruga hydroelectric power plant, the second oldest hydroelectric power plant in the world and first in Europe, located below the largest waterfall. After spending time in the park together with your guide, enjoy a boat ride to Skradin, one of the oldest towns on Croatia's cost. Enjoy some time to swim here, where the river and sea mix together, before returning to Split.
IncludesTransfer by air conditioned bus English-speaking tour guide Sightseeing boat ride in the park Insurance Entrance fee Food and drinks
- • Entry ticket is not included and the price of the entry ticket depends on the season
- Water shoes are recommended to make your swim under the waterfall more comfortable
- Lockers are at your disposal in the park if you want to store your things
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability