My Guide Website?
From Split: Krka National Park & Waterfalls Tour with Cruise4 Reviews
Escape the city crowds of Split and get in touch with nature on a guided day trip to Krka National Park. Enjoy a panoramic boat tour to the Skradinski Buk waterfalls and explore the small museums.
- Immerse yourself in the awe-striking natural scenery of Krka National Park
- Travel down the river on a panoramic boat to gaze at the Skradinski Buk falls
- Get in touch with nature as you stroll through a wide network of paths
- Visit the ancient water mills and homes, now functioning as small museums
- Wander through the park at your own pace and relax in its serene ambiance
DescriptionExplore a different side of Croatia on a trip out of the hustle and bustle of Split. Be amazed by the country's natural beauty as you head into Krka National Park. Explore scenic paths and old buildings turned into local history museums, and hop on a cruise to the striking Skradinski Buk waterfalls. Meet your guide and take a short drive from Split to Krka National Park on an air-conditioned bus. Embark on a panoramic boat trip taking you directly to the Skradinski Buk waterfalls. Marvel at the picturesque scenery of tall trees and untouched nature while navigating down the river. Walk along the network of paths and wooden bridges to discover hundreds of years old water mills and stone houses, now transformed into small museums. Learn about the park's history and enjoy free time to roam around as much as you wish.
IncludesTransportation from Split in air-conditioned vehicle Professional tour guide Boat ride
- The tour itinerary might be adjusted due to traffic or bad weather conditions.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€33.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today