From Split: Krka National Park Day Trip with Boat Ride123 Reviews
Embark on a day trip to Krka National Park to see some of Croatia’s most beautiful natural spots, with a stop in medieval town Primošten included.
- Explore some of Croatia’s most beautiful natural hotspots, including beautiful waterfalls
- Relax and enjoy the views on a boat trip to the national park
- Mold your day to suit you, with an optional guided tour at Krka National Park and free time in Primošten
- Check out medieval Primošten, its beloved beaches, and UNESCO-nominated vineyards
- Benefit from roundtrip transfers to and from Split
DescriptionMake the most of your time in Croatia with a day trip to Krka National Park, one of the country’s most beautiful natural hotspots. See everything from waterfalls to medieval towns along the way. Meet your guide and driver in Split before heading out to Skradin. Catch a relaxing boat ride to Krka National Park from here, with guaranteed unforgettable vistas on the way. Once on the other side, benefit either from a roughly 1-hour complimentary guided tour of Krka, or the freedom to explore on your own. Either way, enjoy extra time after the optional guided tour to explore. Whether it’s of flowing waterfalls at Skrandinski Buk, or historical flour mills, or wood trails, snap some photo opportunities of the unbelievable scenic views in front of you. If you are traveling during the high season (June-September), board a bus to the postcard-worthy town of Primošten. Enjoy a couple of hours in this medieval island town to swim, chill, eat, sample wine tasters, or take a scenic stroll. Some of Croatia’s best voted beaches are native to Primošten, and its vineyards are even on the UNESCO World Heritage sites’ waiting list. During the low season, when the weather is too cold for swimming, visit the picturesque city of Šibenik, famous for it impressive historical fortresses and known as a gateway to the National Park Kornati. Finish off the day with a transfer back to Split in time for the early evening.
IncludesRoundtrip transfer to and from Split Air-conditioned bus with Wi-Fi Tour guide Entry ticket to Krka National Park with skip-the-ticket-line access (if option selected) Bottled water going back to Split Insurance Entry ticket to Krka National Park (if option not selected, buy on-trip) Food and drinks
- Please note that during the low season (April, May, and October) when the weather is too cold for swimming and other beach activities, the tour will visit the picturesque city of Šibenik instead of stopping in Primošten • Swimming is only permitted during high season • Choose the option that includes your Krka National Park entry tickets to avoid buying the tickets separately on-trip. Otherwise, you will need to buy your entry tickets on-trip as a ticket is necessary to enter the park. • Krka National Park ticket prices are as follows: - Adults: 150 HRK (June-September) / 75 HRK (April, May, and October) - Students (with ID): 60 HRK (June-September) / 30 HRK (April, May, and October) - Children 7 years and above: 60 HRK (June-September) / 30 HRK (April, May, and October)
- Children aged 6 and under can enter Krka National Park free of charge
Easy cancellationCancel anytime for a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY