My Guide Website?
From Split: Half-Day Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Boat Tour589 Reviews
Swim and snorkel in the waters of the Blue Lagoon on a half-day speedboat tour from Split. Walk through the UNESCO-listed town of Trogir, and go swimming or sightseeing in Maslinica on Šolta Island.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Soak up the sunshine on the pristine shores of the Blue Lagoon beaches
- Admire dramatic views of the Dalmatian Coast on a speedboat ride from Split
- Enjoy free time on Šolta to swim in the sea or try local cuisine in Maslinica
- Step into the past on a guided walking tour of the UNESCO-listed town of Trogir
- See the world beneath the waves as you snorkel and swim in the Blue Lagoon
DescriptionRelax on the shores of the Blue Lagoon on a half-day speedboat trip from Split. Experience 4000 years of history of Trogir and explore the port of Maslinica (Šolta island) with free time for swimming and snorkeling . Depart from Split on a scenic speedboat ride and take in the views of the Dalmatian coast. Feel the bumps of the waves beneath you as you glide to your first stop, Trogir. Disembark and enjoy free time to explore this UNESCO-listed town. Set sail for your next stop, the Blue Lagoon. Bathe in the turquoise water of the lagoon or soak up the sunshine on its pristine shores. Enjoy your paradisical surroundings with the provided snorkeling equipment, visit the famous beach bar Shkoy. Next, dock at the town of Maslinica on the island of Šolta. Here, lose yourself in the weaving streets of this ancient port town, with free time to shop, have lunch, or visit the idyllic beaches and beach bars. Soak in the breathtaking views of the Dalmatian coast and islands while cruising back to Split
IncludesTransportation via speedboat Bilingual crew Snorkeling equipment (snorkels and goggles) Safety equipment Bracelets for a 10% discount at selected bars and restaurants
- Certain beaches may be rocky. It is recommended to bring appropriate footwear (beach shoes)