From Split: Day Cruise to Golden Horn Beach on Brač Island17 Reviews
This cruise takes you to Bol, a picturesque port on the south coast of Brač Island. Visit the most popular Croatian beach and enjoy sailing in a relaxing atmosphere while cruising along the Adriatic Islands. Relax on the unique beach and go for a swim.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Swim on the Golden Horn beach
- Explore the beautiful streets of Bol
DescriptionAt 08:00 AM the boat will be waiting for you at the Split city harbor. After your departure at 08:30 AM, start your cruise with a freshly baked croissant and a coffee as you sail from Split to Bol. Enjoy a 2.5-hour relaxing cruise along the coast of Brač Island and relax on the deck chairs while the scenery spins itself in front of your eyes. On arrival in the port of Bol at around 11:15 AM, feel the charm of this Dalmatian small town with its beautiful streets, memorable pathways, and Šetnica promenade which leads you to the Golden Horn beach. You will have plenty of free time to explore the town and swim on this unique beach whose shape can vary due to strong local winds. At 04:30 AM, depart from Bol for Split. 07:15 PM is the estimated time of arriving back in Split.
IncludesLunch, which includes grilled fish, meat or vegetables with salad and a dessert Drinks including coffee, soft drinks, beer, and local wine Croissants and coffee in the morning Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Don’t forget your camera, bathing suit, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, and a hat
- Children aged 0-3 years can join for free. Children aged 3-12 years old are entitled to a 50% discount
- Lunch will be served onboard during the navigation
- Enjoy inclusive drinks during the whole cruise including soft drinks, beer, local wine, and coffee. Other drinks can be purchased at the boat bar
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability