My Guide Website?
From Split: Cetina River Spring Tour w/ Food & Wine Tasting
Discover the breathtaking beauty of the Cetina River Spring, popularly known as the Eye of the Earth. Enjoy a tour departing from Split and visit a local family to taste traditional dishes and wine.
- Delight your taste buds with the distinct flavors of typical Croatian dishes
- Marvel at the incredible Eye of the Earth, at the source of Cetina River
- Relax by the river and take in beautiful views of a unique natural phenomenon
- Meet a local family and be treated to homemade food, such as 'soparnik'
- Enjoy the chance to taste artisanal cheese and oil, and sip on delicious wine
DescriptionImmerse yourself in Croatia's natural landscape and rich culture with a day trip departing from Split. Travel to Cetina to gaze at the mesmerizing Eye of the Earth, then visit a family to experience the local lifestyle. Try a variety of homemade treats, artisanal products, and wine. Begin your journey by meeting up in Split and driving out of the city. Reach the famous Eye at the source of Cetina River and see the vast beauty of this natural spring firsthand. While swimming is not allowed, enjoy plenty of time to relax and take in the scenery. Up next, visit a local family for a unique insight into authentic Croatian culture. Allow yourself to be pampered by Grandma Ana and taste her traditional 'soparnik'. Seize the chance to try some local wine, cheese, and oil as well, before starting your trip back to Split.
IncludesRoundtrip transfer from Split Tour guide Food and wine tasting
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€103.52Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today