My Guide Website?
From Split: Canoe Safari Tour with Picnic Lunch27 Reviews
Have fun and relax at the same time with the amazing experience of canoeing on Cetina River! Let the clear and clean water, staggering forests, and sparkling rapids of the river impress you with its magical beauty.
- Soak in spectacular views and enjoy nature
- Paddle and swim in the crystal-clear river
- Have fun with our superb and knowledgeable guides
- Enjoy this activity with friends or family
- Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy some quiet time on the river
DescriptionMeet the tour staff in the Split center and hop on an air-conditioned van or minibus for a 50-minute ride to Dalmatian hinterland, to the village of Blato na Cetini. Upon arrival, you will meet the instructors, get full equipment, and be transferred to the starting point. You will then get the safety briefing and full instructions from the guides and get into mini-rafts to start your 2.5 hours long adventure. The instructors will be there with you all the way, guiding you through the rapids and helping you if needed. Enjoy the amazing scenery, refresh yourself in the incredibly clear and clean water and have fun navigating the river and rapids. This leg of the river is quite shallow and not too fast, with rapids just right to awaken your adventurous spirit! The canoeing will end in the same place where you got your equipment. There you can change into dry clothes, say goodbye to the instructors and head back to Split.
IncludesLicenced canoeing instructor/guide Canoeing equipment (wetsuits, life-jackets, helmet, neoprene shoes) Picnic Insurance
- You are advised to bring sunscreen, a bottle of water and cash for personal expenses