From Split: Canoe Safari on the Cetina River24 Reviews
Paddle down the Cetina River on a 3-hour canoe safari ideal for the inexperienced and first timers. Navigate the gentle whitewater rapids and explore quiet sections of the river.
- Canoe through the calmer parts of the Cetina River
- Get stunning views of the landscapes of Dalmatia
- Face the challenge of the grade II whitewater rapids
DescriptionGet back to nature and canoe down the Cetina River to get stunning views of the landscape from a different perspective. Depart Split and relax on the 45-minute drive to the starting point, where you will be provided with neoprene pants and boots, along with your canoe and paddles. Paddle a total distance of 11,000 meters as you make your way through the canyon. Brave the gentle grade II whitewater rapids to get an adrenaline rush. Cool down with a swim in the river and reconnect with the natural world.
IncludesCanoes and paddles Life vests and helmets Neoprene pants and boots Guide Insurance Food and drinks
- A minimum level of fitness is required and no previous experience is necessary
- You must be at least 8 years old to take part
- A minimum of 2 participants is required
- Toilets are available at the end of the trip. There are no toilet facilities during the canoe safari. You are advised to use the toilet facilities at your accommodation
- The local operator reserves the right to cancel without notice, subject to the weather or river conditions • All safety instructions must be adhered to
- All equipment used is EU registered and certified • All customers must wear personal flotation devices (PFD) and helmets at all times on the river • All professional guides are registered by the Croatian Mountain Rescue Service • Staff members speak Croatian and English
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability