My Guide Website?
From Split: Blue Lagoon, Hvar and Trogir Full Day Tour3 Reviews
Hop on board and discover the gorgeous islands of central Dalmatia. With so many amazing locations to pick from, this tour invites you to live an unforgettable experience and explore historic towns of Hvar and Trogir between swims in the Adriatic.
- Enjoy your free time in the historic town of Hvar
- Find the perfect spot to relax on the emerald jewel island of Pakleni
- Explore Šolta island and enjoy lunch break in a traditional restaurant
- Swim in the crystal clear sea of Blue Lagoon
- Discover UNESCO protected old town of Trogir
DescriptionJump into a speedboat and admire the hard-to-forget picture of Split old town while sailing toward your first destination. The coastline along central Dalmatia has a dramatic scenery and lot of stunning islands just waiting to be explored. The first stop on your island hoping tour will be Hvar, a chic capital of paradise island. Enjoy your free time and become familiar with this popular destination, walk along beautiful promenade and admire the oldest theatre in Europe. Feel the island vibes while drinking cocktails in any of waterfront bars. After immersing yourself in the local history, it's time for a swim break. Grab snorkelling equipment from the boat and enjoy the crystal clear sea surrounding the Pakleni islands. Find your perfect spot in one of the gorgeous islets while soaking up the sun rays. The next island, Šolta is the perfect place to taste local food in traditional restaurant combined with a natural surrounding. Well known for wine, honey, and delicious food. Šolta is a perfect island for a lunch break before one more swim break in the tropical paradise. Blue Lagoon will leave you speechless with its different shades of blue, everlasting sunshine and sandy seabed. It is a snorkeler’s utopia featuring a crystal clear sea with a sea floor made out of crushed sea shells mixed with sand. The last stop before heading back to Split is the town of Trogir also known as 'Stone Beauty'. Admire one of the best-preserved examples of Romanesque-Gothic architecture in Central Europe by walking through the maze-like UNESCO World Heritage site.
IncludesTransportation by speedboat Fuel surcharge Skipper and sailor Insurance
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the required hygiene standards, snorkeling masks and waterproof/windproof jackets will no longer be provided. Guests are required to bring their own snorkeling equipment. In order to make your trip as comfortable as possible please bring a hat, sun-screen and comfortable shoes Wear casual and light clothes This tour is not recommended for children under three years
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€100.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today