My Guide Website?
From Split: Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Speedboat Tour179 Reviews
Visit the Blue Lagoon and enjoy the crystal clear of the Adriatic Sea on a boat trip from Split. Stop in Trogir and Duga Bay, discover stunning beaches, and snorkel with the gear provided.
- Explore islands and bays on a speedboat cruise from Split
- Swim in clear turquoise waters of Blue Lagoon
- Take a walk through the beautiful town of Trogir
- Discover rich underwater life by snorkeling
DescriptionDiscover the underwater world at the Blue Lagoon, Trogir Bay, and visit the tranquil village of Solta-Maslinica. Travel aboard a spacious and comfortable speedboat and stay hydrated with complimentary water. Hop aboard a speedboat for a perfect half-day summer getaway. After a 30-minute ride on a speedboat, arrive at the Blue Lagoon. Be enchanted by this shallow lagoon on the south-eastern side of Drvenik island which has a seafloor of sand and crushed shells that produce mesmerizing blue. Soak up some sun, swim, and snorkel before continuing to the charming village of Maslinica for a few more activities here. Last but not least. Trogir is referred to as Little Venice. The surrounding channels, whilst sinking, have been standing there since the Greeks colonized this coastline 2,400 years ago. UNESCO protected since 1997, this charming little old-town island is a perfect story to end your day together. Finish the day with a boat ride back to Split.
IncludesSpeedboat tour Captain Snorkeling equipment Bottle of water Insurance
- Not wheelchair accessible Not recommended for pregnant travelers Not recommended for travelers with back problems Not recommended for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions