My Guide Website?
From Split: Blue Cave, Hvar, 5 Islands Speedboat Tour109 Reviews
Discover the famous Blue Cave, Mamma Mia town Komiža, and secret beaches on this speedboat tour. Explore hidden parts of the 5 islands and swim in pristine turquoise lagoons.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the famous Blue Cave
- Admire the beautiful Mamma Mia town of Komiza with free time for breakfast
- Discover the beauty of the Budikovac Blue Lagoon
- Explore the town of Hvar with some free time
- Visit 5 islands in 1 day in a small group
DescriptionNote: Our boats have sun cover protection for all passengers, with comfortable seats (not banana seats like many other companies). Small group( 12 max). Visit 5 islands, 7 different locations with a brand new boats. Jump on a speedboat for an early morning, exciting 90-minute ride to Biševo Island and visit the Blue Cave from Split. Your tour is timed perfectly for you to experience memorable scenery as the sunlight reflects through the sea and illuminates the entire cave in aquamarine blue light.. Be entertained with stories from your official local guide on how the cave was discovered. Then, explore the charming town of Komiza on Vis island, where 'Mamma Mia 2' was filmed. Head next to the WWII military bunkers on the southern side of the island Vis. The next destination is Stiniva Beach voted the best beach in Europe where you can admire the beautiful views. Afterward, stop on Budikovac Blue Lagoon island for a longer swim on a hidden white pebble beach with a turquoise sea color. Enjoy the panoramic view of the amazing archipelago of the Pakleni islands on the journey to Hvar. Arrive at the town of Hvar, one of the most beautiful harbors in the world, with a rich cultural heritage. You will have at least 2 hours for some lunch and sightseeing. Before heading back to Split we will stop at Carpe Diem world famous beach bar (July, August).
IncludesAll taxes, fees and handling charges Bottled water Driver/guide Storage for your belongings Sun shade Bluetooth music Use of snorkel equipment Wind jackets Insurance Safety equipment
- This tour is not recommended for participants with back problems
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women • If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
- If the weather conditions of the sea change unexpectedly the captain reserves the right to change the itinerary of the tour for the safety of the passengers
- If the Blue Cave is inaccessible due to bad weather the captain will endeavor to provide a suitable alternative