From Split: Blue Cave Discovery Tour26 Reviews
Have You ever imagined enjoying approximately 115 miles of one of the most beautiful coasts in the world in just one day? If yes, skip the rest of this sentence…and if not, try to imagine it until your answer changes to one big yes.
- Discover the Blue Cave
- Visit small local Islands
- Swim inside a hidden cave
- Enjoy a Bonaca Experience
- Discover Green Island and a shipwreck
DescriptionVisit places you would otherwise miss, getting closer to the beauties of the Adriatic. A memorable day boating between scenic locations that highlight the magnificence of Croatia. Visiting the original beauty of the Blue Cave (island of Biševo) as a highlight of the entire tour. Visit the authentic fisherman's village Komiza on the island of Vis where 'Mamma Mia: Here we go again' was filmed. Cruise around the south side of the island and visit stunning cliffs and small caves. Swim and snorkel at the pebble blue lagoon on Budikovac island. Finish your luxury day wandering the streets of one of the most beautiful harbors of the world, the old town of Hvar. Enjoy the rich cultural heritage and many charms of the town. With plenty of time for sightseeing as well as for swimming and relaxation, this trip is an ideal way to see the most beautiful Adriatic islands from a whole new perspective.
IncludesTransport with brand new boat Professional English speaking crew Fresh water and drinks on board Entrance tickets for the Blue Cave Snorkeling gear Warm jackets Toilet on boat Lunch Extra costs
- Please note that in case of tour cancellation by bad weather, full refund will be provided or you will be offered to join the same tour on another day (subject to availability)
- Tour is not recommended for pregnant women, participants with serious back or neck problems and children younger than 3 years
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now