My Guide Website?
From Split: Blue Cave, Blue Lagoon, and 5 Island Adventure2 Reviews
Join this small group tour by speed boat and discover the incredible nature of the Dalmatian Coast. Visit 5 islands and enjoy stops for swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear Adriatic.
- Admire the beauty of the Blue Cave
- Swim in the crystal clear waters of the Blue Lagoon of Budikovac Island and Stiniva Cove
- Wxplore stunning Hvar Town
- Experience an adventurous speedboat ride
DescriptionJoin this full-day tour to visit 5 magnificent islands on a speedboat. Start your adventure in Split and take a 1.5-hour boat ride to the Blue Cave on Bisevo Island. After admiring the Blue Cave, head to Stiniva Cove and the Blue Lagoon of Budikovac Island for swimming and snorkeling in the beautiful turquoise waters. Next, stop in beautiful Hvar town. Enjoy free time for lunch, coffee, and exploring the stunning Venetian architecture, ancient fortresses, and winding old town lanes. End your tour with an incredible scenic ride from Hvar to the Pakleni Islands and enjoy a last swim in this beautiful archipelago. Head back to Split and take in the amazing sunset views along the Adriatic Coast on the way.
IncludesBottled Water Skipper Host/hostess on the boat Snorkeling equipment Full safety equipment Transportation by speedboat Fuel
- Please keep in mind that it can be a little chilly in the mornings, so you should dress accordingly