My Guide Website?
From Split: ATV Quad Mountain Tour with Picnic18 Reviews
This tour is a dream come true! More than 50 kilometers in 3 and a half hours of driving up to 1000 meters altitude on the highest mountain in the Croatian Dinars is more than enough excitement - even for experienced drivers.
- Explore the beautiful Dalmatian hinterland and untouched nature with ATV Quad Bikes
- Relax with an experienced licensed tour guide who will lead you through the hidden paths and trails
- Enjoy a scenic picnic lunch by the river
- Remember your ATV Quad tour as your friendly guide will record the best moments of each tour
DescriptionYour experienced guides will help you discover trails, some of which even the locals would have trouble leading you through, and provide you with a more demanding terrain whilst at the same time taking care of your absolute safety. Enjoy this unforgettable adventure and discover the beauty of the Dalmatian Zagora you cannot find in any of the tourist guidebooks! At the end of your exciting adventure you will enjoy a picnic lunch in a scenic spot next to a river.
IncludesCF moto Quad bike (automatic, 400 ccs) 50 kilometers ride Professional guide Safety equipment (helmets) Picnic lunch Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free Wi-Fi Photos
- A minimum of 2 quad bikes per booking is required
- Children must be at least 5 years old to attend this tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Driving license B (car) required for main driver of the quad
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€110.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today