From Split and Trogir: 5 Islands and Blue Cave Day Trip65 Reviews
Head on an adventurous small-group or private 5-island tour by speedboat, including snorkeling in pristine blue waters, sightseeing in Hvar, and a visit to the famed Blue Cave.
- See the highlights of 5 islands on 1 handy day trip
- Get your Blue Cave ticket included with your booking
- Have time to snorkel and swim in the pristine blue waters
- Go sightseeing in the Old Town of Hvar
- Choose from either a small-group or private guided experience
DescriptionVisit 5 of Croatia’s islands in style with a fun-filled day trip by speedboat. Head on an adventure where you explore caves, swim and snorkel, and discover Dalmatian towns. Choose either Trogir or Split as your starting point. And best of all, choose from either a small-group or private experience. Cruise on a 90-minute speedboat journey to reach your first stop, the Blue Cave. Explore the cave in a small fishing boat as you take in its famous crystal blue waters. Next up is a visit the island of Vis for you to explore the village of Komiža in 1 hour of free time. Discover the traditional Dalmatian fishing village with its narrow streets, pebble beaches, and inviting promenade. Swing by Stiniva Cove next, accessing the cove at the sunniest time of the day for a quick 15-minute dip. Then head to Budikovac Island for your next activity: snorkeling and swimming in the Blue Lagoon. Borrow the snorkeling gear onboard to enjoy a relaxing hour-long dip here, or even a refreshment on the beach. Last up is a visit to Hvar, with some free time to eat lunch and do some sightseeing in the picturesque port city. Highlights include the historic town center and the Španjola Fortress’ views of the Pakleni Islands. Relax and enjoy the scenery as you are then transported back to Split or Trogir.
IncludesEntry tickets for the Blue Cave Speedboat ride Skipper and guide Snorkeling gear Windproof jackets Life jackets Safety gear Bottled water Insurance Hotel pickup and drop-off Lunch
- If the Blue Cave is inaccessible due to bad weather, the local partner will endeavor to provide a suitable alternative
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If the weather conditions at the sea change unexpectedly, the captain reserves the right to change the tour itinerary for the safety of the passengers
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
- This is an adventure-type speedboat tour. Although the boat is very safe and modern, the ride can be a bit bumpy at times.
- The itinerary for private tours is flexible
Easy cancellationCancel anytime for a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now