From Pula: Day Cruise to Rovinj, Lim Fjord & Red Island26 Reviews
Enjoy a full day boat ride to medieval Rovinj, soak in the panoramic views of Lim Fjord, while having delicious lunch served on-board, and go swimming at the Red Island.
- Enjoy a whole day cruising along the magnificent Croatian coast and marvel at the beauty nature has to offer
- Explore the picturesque medieval town of Rovinj with a local guide
- Take a dive in the refreshing waters of the Adriatic Sea during free time on the Red Island
- Enjoy complementary lunch served on board, while cruising through Lim Fjord
DescriptionYou'll meet your boat, the Ariete, at the Pula harbor across from Tito's Park. Once you've boarded and found a spot on deck, lean back, relax and enjoy the ride. Leaving Pula, you will enjoy amazing views of the city's amphitheater, and then sail along the Brijuni archipelago, making your way to your first stop at Rovinj. In Rovinj, you will have around 2.5 hours of free time, accompanied by a local guide. Your guide will give you an overview of the beautiful town, explore its little streets and alleys with you, tell you more about its history, and answer questions you may have. Soak up the atmosphere of this picturesque historic town. Once you leave Rovinj, the boat will set sails for Lim Fjord, a channel not far away and famous for its water-life and narrow width. If you are very lucky, you might even spot some dolphins. This is also where lunch will be served on board. Enjoy your meal while cruising through the canal, enjoying stunning views of the greenery and your surroundings. After lunch, you'll head straight to the Red Island, where you will have another 2.5 hours to spend. Go swimming in the deep blue Croatian Sea or just relax on the beach while sunbathing, before returning to Pula at the end of your tour.
IncludesCruise English audio guide on-board Local guide in Rovinj Lunch on board (choice of entree options selected during booking) Admission to Red Island Wifi Drinks Additional personal items (ice cream, croissants, pancakes) Lunch for infants (see above)
- The audio guide is in English only. The walking tour will be available in English, German, and Italian.
- The cruise is wheelchair accessible, but the walking tour in Rovinj is not.
- Friendly dogs are allowed on the boat, but not on the islands. Dogs can be left with the boat staff while guests explore the islands.
- Lunch for infants (0-5) is not included and can to be purchased on board if required (40 kn).
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability