From Pula: 4-Hour Speedboat Tour to Kamenjak
Ride a speedboat from Pula's harbor to the Kamenjak, a nature reserve in Istria. See gorgeous coastline scenery along the way and enjoy swimming in a cave and crystal clear waters.
- Take an unforgettable tour of Pula's coastline
- Visit Kamenjak Nature Reserve
- Explore and swim in a cave
- Cruise through the sea on a speedboat
DescriptionTake a 4-hour speedboat tour to see the coastline around Pula. Enjoy 2 stops for swimming, explore a cave, and see stunning views of Istria. Your speedboat tour begins in Pula's harbor. The largest harbor in Croatia, see interesting curiosities like an abandoned military establishment and a large shipyard. Find your meeting point and board your speedboat. Make a stop at a cave and see canyons as you head to Kamenjak, a nature reserve. Pull into the bay of the reserve and admire its staggering cliffs and clear water beaches. Have a moment to enjoy the tranquil scenery before heading back to Pula.
- The tour is not advisable for children under 3 This tour hosts up to 12 people Please bring snacks, drinks, suntan lotion, and a towel
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability