My Guide Website?
From Omiš: Krka Waterfalls and Trogir Small Group Tour36 Reviews
Get out in nature and marvel at the wonders within Krka National Park on a small group tour from Omiš. Visit the historic museum town of Trogir and so much more with this group tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the beautiful waterfalls of Krka National Park
- Relax under the travertine barrier near the Skradiski Buk waterfall
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage monuments of Trogir
- Learnabout the flora and fauna of the famous national park
- Travel in comfort in an air-conditioned vehicle
DescriptionDepart Omiš in comfort and style thanks to an air-conditioned ride up to Krka National Park. Arrive in the river town of Skradin and jump on board a scenic boat ride along the Krka river to gawk at the natural beauty of the area from a different perspective. Marvel at the travertine cascades of the Skradinski Buk waterfall, and then walk over the wooden bridges on an educational nature trail. Discover the old water mills that are now used to hold exhibitions and for gift shops where you can purchase authentic souvenirs. Get the chance to go for a refreshing swim in the river and taste some of the local delicacies at your own expense. Continue to the historic town of Trogir to see its UNESCO World Heritage monuments before the return journey to Omiš.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned vehicle Guide Fuel surcharge Insurance
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes for walking
- If you are taking this tour in spring, fall, or winter, bring warm clothes and an umbrella
- Entrance fees from April 1-May 31 and October 1-31: Adults €16; Children 7-18 years old €10; Students €10
- Entrance fees from June 1 to September 30: Adults €30; Children 7-18 years old €15; Students €15