My Guide Website?
From Omiš: Half-Day Cetina River Rafting Tour76 Reviews
Experience rafting through the easy rapids of the Cetina River on this half-day tour from Omiš. Enjoy a day out for the whole family and admire the spectacular scenery of waterfalls, caves, deep canyons, and jungle-like vegetation by the beautiful river.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Enjoy rafting through the easy rapids of the Cetina River
- Admire the beautiful scenery of waterfalls, caves, deep canyons, and jungle-like vegetation
- Swim in crystal clear water
DescriptionOn this half-day tour, you will experience rafting on the beautiful Cetina River. The rapids of the Cetina River are relatively easy and the scenery is breathtaking, including waterfalls, caves, deep canyons, and jungle-like vegetation along the clear and green river. The warm Mediterranean climate meets a mountain canyon and river – creating the ideal fairy tale setting. This half-day rafting trip ends in Radmanove Mlinice, an open-air restaurant situated around a beautiful old water mill. Here you can relax or enjoy a traditional Croatian meal after the rafting experience. No previous rafting experience is required for this tour, and even children over the age of 6 can participate accompanied by an adult. You will use professional rafting boats for a maximum of 8 persons, with one trained guide in each boat. You will be provided with a helmet, life jacket, paddle, and one waterproof container per boat for personal items.
IncludesGuide Use of necessary equipment Insurance
- German or Italian-speaking guide available on request at no extra cost. Don't forget to bring shorts or a bathing suit, T-shirt, spare socks, sandals or sport shoes, towel, sun cream, and water. In case of colder weather take a long-sleeved shirt. In the unlikely case of extreme weather conditions, Raftrek Adventure Travel will re-schedule the activity for a day or 2 prior or after the date booked, if possible. If the change is not possible, the payments will be refunded in full.