My Guide Website?
From Hvar: Pakleni Islands and Red Rocks Sailboat Tour
Discover the breathtaking beauty of the Pakleni Islands on a scenic boat trip departing from Hvar Port. Take time to swim, snorkel, and paddle your way around the islands and see the iconic Red Rocks.
- Marvel at the natural beauty of the Pakleni Islands as you cruise around them
- Learn the basics of sailing if weather allows or simply relax on the deck
- Swim in 100-meter-deep open ocean waters and make use of the snorkeling gear
- Discover the famous Red Rocks and see the marine life in its clear-blue waters
- Visit a small tavern in a tranquil bay to buy lunch if you're feeling hungry
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the culture and scenery of Croatia with a relaxing boat trip among the Pakleni Islands. Depart from Hvar to explore its majestic surroundings. Swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters, and discover the imposing Red Rocks. Meet your captain at the main port of Hvar. Set sail and, if weather conditions allow, learn firsthand how to work the sails and steer the yacht. If you'd just like to relax, simply lay down and take in the beautiful views of nature as you navigate toward your first destination. Travel among the Pakleni Islands and stop for a short swim in 100-meter-deep waters. Continue on toward Red Rocks to snorkel and gaze at marine life or go paddle boarding. Finally, drop anchor at a lovely bay with a small traditional restaurant to purchase lunch at your expense.
IncludesBoat trip Captain 36 ft sailboat with cabins, kitchen, and toilet Lifejackets Paddle board Snorkel masks
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€110.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today