From Hvar: Blue Cave, Vis and Pakleni Speedboat Tour12 Reviews
Spend the day island-hopping through Vis and the Pakleni Islands. Get the chance to see the mesmerizing Blue Cave and swim at some of the most amazing beaches in Croatia.
- Marvel at the magnificent Blue Cave
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal waters of Budikovac Blue Lagoon and Stiniva beach
- Cruise through the Pakleni Islands archipelago
- Relax and enjoy a ride on safe and comfortable speedboat with free water and beer
DescriptionAfter meeting the crew and your fellow travelers in Hvar Harbor, set sail towards the island of Vis in a comfortable speedboat. Your first stop will be at the Green Cave on the small islet of Ravnik. Spend some time admiring the naturally green-tinted water of this natural phenomenon before heading to Stiniva Beach. Enjoy some free time to swim in Stiniva's crystal-clear waters or admire the huge cliffs for which the bay is famous before heading to the highlight of your tour, the mesmerizing Blue Cave on Bisevo Island. Let your breath be taken away as you admire the blue lighting effect of the cave created by the reflection of the sun on the sandy seafloor. Next, head to Budikovac Island for a spot of snorkeling or sunbathing at the Blue Lagoon. Finally, visit the most popular Pakleni Island, Palmizana. Break for lunch at one of the beach's many restaurants, relax at a beach bar or enjoy one last swim before the journey back to Hvar.
IncludesBoat tour Experienced skipper/guide Bottled water and beer Icebox Snorkeling gear Safety equipment and insurance Lunch Entrance to the Blue and Green Caves Gratuities
- The tour is subject to weather conditions — in case of severe weather, the itinerary may be changed, or the tour may be rescheduled or canceled
- Entrance to the caves is payable in cash at the location
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY