From Dubrovnik to Montenegro: Kotor & Budva210 Reviews
Spend your day in charming Montenegro exploring the natural beauty and historical cities of this small country. After visiting the Old Town of Kotor, continue to Budva.
- Enjoy a scenic drive through the small country of Montenegro
- Take in stunning views of the Adriatic Sea and Montenegro Coast
- Discover the medieval town of Kotor, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Budva's walled Old Town
DescriptionTake in beautiful views of Dubrovnik’s Old Town as you head out of the city and drive along the enchanting Adriatic Coast to the neighboring country of Montenegro. Despite its small size, Montenegro offers a great variety of nature, history, culture and tradition. Discover Kotor, a UNESCO World Heritage Site thanks to its ancient monuments and well-preserved medieval architecture. Follow your guide through the city's historical center and spend time exploring at your leisure. After visiting Kotor Old Town, continue to Budva, one of the oldest cities on the Adriatic Coast. After a tour of the Old Town, ride back to Dubrovnik, known for its sandy beaches and diverse nightlife.
IncludesRound trip transportation to and from your Dubrovnik hotel Live commentary in English Boat ride to Our Lady of the Rocks islet (approximately EUR 5) Lunch and beverages
- You must check and obtain any visa requirements prior to crossing the border from Croatia to Montenegro
- All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability