My Guide Website?
From Dubrovnik: Mostar, Kravica Waterfalls, and Kajtaz Tour179 Reviews
Visit the historic city of Mostar in Bosnia-Herzegovina on a private or shared tour from Dubrovnik. Learn more about its cultural diversity and get back to nature at the beautiful Kravica Waterfalls.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vrsar: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour including Drinks
- Trogir: Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- From Split: Private Guided Day Trip to Dubrovnik & Srđ Hill
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- Visit the beautiful tufa cascades of the Kravica Waterfalls
- Learn about the history and cultural diversity of Mostar
- See the rebuilt 16th-century Stari Most (Old Bridge)
- Get some free time to explore at your own pace
- Look inside the Turkish House (Kajtaz)
DescriptionEnjoy a guided tour of the city of Mostar on this day trip from Dubrovnik. Travel by air-conditioned car and stop to see the Kravica Waterfalls along the way. Step back in time with a ticket to the Turkish House in Mostar. Depart Dubrovnik and journey along the coast of the Adriatic Sea by luxury minibus. Stop for a coffee (at your own expense) in the seaside town of Neum, and then continue to the beautiful Kravica Waterfalls to marvel at the dramatic tufa cascades of the Trebižat River. Continue to the historic city of Mostar and take a guided walking tour on arrival to see sights such as the rebuilt 16th-century Stari Most (Old Bridge). Learn more about the city's cultural diversity and admire the minarets of the Cejvan Cehaj Mosque and Koski Mehmed Paša Mosque. Look inside the Turkish House (Kajtaz) to get an insight into what a traditional dwelling looked like and get some free time to explore and enjoy lunch at your own expense before the return journey to Dubrovnik.
IncludesLocal guide Pickup and drop-off from Dubrovnik Transportation by air-conditioned bus Entrance to Turkish House in Mostar
- The schedule of this tour is subject to change due to the traffic or other unforeseeable conditions