My Guide Website?
From Dubrovnik: Mostar and Kravice Waterfalls Day Tour273 Reviews
Join this unforgettable day tour from Dubrovnik to Mostar and the Kravice Waterfalls. You will explore Old Town of Mostar and swim in the clear waters of the beautiful Kravice Waterfalls.
- Get to know the old city of Mostar with a guided walking tour
- Discover the bazaars in Mostar and enjoy traditional Turkish coffee
- See the breathtaking Kravice Waterfalls and enjoy a swim in its waters
DescriptionFrom the meeting point in Dubrovnik, you'll make your way to Mostar, a culturally and ethnically diverse city, famous for its historic UNESCO-protected Old Bridge (Stari Most) over the Neretva River. During your 3-hour visit to Mostar, you will enjoy a walking tour of the old city and have free time to relax and explore on your own. After taking the time to discover Mostar and sip some traditional Turkish coffee, you will head to Kravice Waterfalls on the Trebižat River. Enjoy a refreshing swim in its waters before heading back to Dubrovnik.
IncludesTransfer between all locations via minibus English tour guide Local guide in Mostar in Spanish or English (depending on the language selected)
- Required documentation: Passport/EU ID
- Please bring a swimsuit, comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen, and a camera
- Departure from Dubrovnik: 8:30 AM - Comfort break (approx.15-20 min) 10:00 AM - Visit Kravice waterfalls (approx.1.15h) * 12:30 PM - Arrival in Mostar, guided tour of the old city, free time (approx. 3 hours) 3:30 PM - Departure from Mostar 6:30 PM - Approximate return to Dubrovnik