My Guide Website?
From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Day-Trip to Perast and Kotor2 Reviews
Discover Montenegro on a day trip from Dubrovnik. Explore Perast and Kotor, learn about the history of the region, and visit the manmade island Our Lady of The Rocks before returning to Croatia.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Uncover the long history of Montenegro on this day-trip from Dubrovnik
- Take a boat ride to the small but picturesque island Our Lady of the Rocks
- Sit back and relax with a convenient transfer from your Dubrovnik hotel
- Gain an insight into Montenegro's past on a guided walking tour in Kotor
- Experience the serenity of the Adriatic and then forested hills of Montenegro
DescriptionLocally known as Crna Gora, meaning 'black highlands”, Montenegro is known for its forested hills that reach all the way to the serene ocean. Set off from Dubrovnik on a day trip and visit the towns of Perast, Kotor, and Our Lady of The Rocks, a manmade island with a small church and a museum. Leaving Dubrovnik early in the morning and drive to towards the Prevlaka peninsula where you will cross the border. Upon arrival in Kotor, you will take a guided walking tour. Follow your guide through Kotor's old town, an area brimming with history. Enjoy some free time in Kotor before continuing south to Perast. Learn how the geography of the Bay of Kotor has influenced Montenegro's political and economic history as you take a boat ride to the small island called Our Lady of the Rocks, or “Škrpjela”. Pay a visit to the museum on the island. Back on land, enjoy some free time in the township of Perast before returning to Dubrovnik.
IncludesDriver/guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Guided walking tour in Kotor Free time in Perast
- Minimum numbers are needed for the tour to take place. If the minimum group size is not met, you will be offered the chance to reschedule or a full refund The walking tour in Kotor is one hour long