My Guide Website?
Food Tour with Wine Tasting in a Vineyard near Split27 Reviews
Taste traditional Dalmatian snacks while visiting the main food locations in Split. Afterward, enjoy a unique wine-tasting experience in a family vineyard near Split overlooking the Adriatic sea.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Visit of the local Farmers' and Fish market
- Tasting of traditional Dalmatian snacks
- Tasting of 3 Croatian wines
- Presentation of wines and food by a professional
- Air-conditioned transfer to and from the vineyard
DescriptionJoin this unique gourmet experience led by a local guide. This tour gives you an opportunity to taste snacks that have been a part of Dalmatian cuisine for a long time, but it also tells you the story behind each of them. You will visit the must-food stops in the city, like the Green Market, the Fish Market, our local chocolate shop with a Guinness World Record, and the oldest pastry shop in the city. After the tour, you will have an hour to relax and have a break before departing from Split to the family-owned vineyard nearby for the wine tasting. Overlooking the Adriatic Sea, you will get to taste three Dalmatian wines of local production. During the professional wine presentation, you will learn about the long tradition of wine-making in Dalmatia. Later, you will be transferred back to Split to end your journey. Do not miss this combination of traditional food and high-quality wines!
IncludesLicensed guide in English Visit the Farmers' & Fish market Visit a local chocolate shop and pastry shop Tasting traditional food & snacks: prosciutto, cheese, almonds in sugar, Soparnik, salted anchovies, local wines, olive oil, ... Professional wine presentation in a family-owned vineyard overlooking the sea An hour of free time in between the food tour and wine tasting Small group tour
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult