My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik Tour - Day Trip from Split4 Reviews
Visit Dubrovnik one of the prettiest and most famous cities in Croatia. Explore the rich history and amazing sights of the city.
- Feel Dubrovnik’s connection between its historical past and modern present
- Experience the energy and culture of Dubrovnik
- Visit the city walls
- Enjoy the magnificent view of the old town
DescriptionDubrovnik is known for its medieval walls and the whole city feels like a museum. The tour starts at 7:30 AM when you meet your English-speaking guide at the meeting location in Split. Dubrovnik is 4 hours away from Split, but while traveling you get to experience the beauties of the Croatian coast. Once there, you will be welcomed by a local guide who will take you on an hour and a half long tour showing you monuments or museums under UNESCO patronage, Stradun, Orlando’s pillar, the gothic renaissance Sponza Palace and the celebrated Rector’s Palace as well as the famous church and monastery. Once the tour is over you have 3 hours of free time to experience all of it for yourself or just sink in the energy of the city. Around 3:30 PM you will meet back at an arranged location and head back to Split. You will arrive back in Split around 7:30 PM.
IncludesDubrovnik sightseeing with an official local guide Transportation by van or minibus Insurance Food and drinks
- Wear comfortable walking shoes or sandals and casual clothes
- Due to the border crossing with Bosnia and Herzegovina, a passport and appropriate visa (if required) is obligatory
- Requirements for travel visas vary widely depending on your nationality and your destination
- Please be advised that you are solely responsible for having valid documents during the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now