Dubrovnik to Kotor Private Tour2 Reviews
Marvel at the landscapes in Montenegro where mountains drop straight into the sea. Pass by towns clinging to the coast on the road south from Croatia. Take the ferry to Tivat and drive straight ahead to the medieval town of Kotor.
- Enjoy a private full-day tour of Kotor from Dubrovnik
- Explore the old town of Kotor with your guide and on your own
- Get panoramic views of scenic Kotor Bay
DescriptionYour full-day trip begins in Dubrovnik as you depart on a 40-kilometer drive to the border of Croatia and Montenegro. In Montenegro, you’ll enjoy a drive along the main coastal road passing through some lovely villages, and on to Kamenari, where you’ll take the ferry to the other site of the channel. En route to Kotor, the driver will stop so you’ll be able to take in the views of the Kotor-Risan Bay. You’ll have around 3 hours of free time in Kotor to enjoy the beauty and the historical and cultural riches of the town. For the first hour you’ll be accompanied by a licensed local guide. The well-preserved old town of Kotor dates back to the Middle Ages. The architecture of many of the structures in the center is from the 12th-14th centuries, and includes Latin and Gothic churches, palaces, and museums.
IncludesPick-up at your accommodation Comfortable air-conditioned vehicle English-speaking driver/guide English-speaking local guide in Kotor Road tolls, VAT, and taxes Meals and drinks
- Please provide details of your pickup location and passport when booking
- The prices listed are for a trip starting from the Dubrovnik and Cavtat area
- For trips starting from an island, there is an additional boat transfer fee
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY