Dubrovnik: Sea Kayaking Tour from Pile Bay2 Reviews
Explore the walled city of Dubrovnik from a different perspective and kayak the lovely waters of the Adriatic Sea with an English-speaking instructor. Admire the beautiful beaches, visit hidden Betina Cave and more.
- Visit the magnificent Betina Cave
- Kayak under the impressive walls of Dubrovnik's Old Town
- Swim and snorkel in the Adriatic Sea
DescriptionMake your way to Pile Bay in the Old Town of Dubrovnik and meet your English-speaking instructors to kayak on the Adriatic Sea. Venture out onto the water from the small port at Pile and paddle off to explore different sea caves. Marvel at the natural beauty of Lokrum Island, and then cross the bay to reach hidden Betina Cave. Take a break and cool down with a refreshing swim or snorkel with the marine life. Get panoramic views from the peaceful beach, and sink your toes in the sand far from the tourist crowds. Return towards the city walls and get lovely views of the beaches, palm trees and seaside villas. Paddle under the impressive walls of the city and experience the Pearl of the Adriatic from a different perspective.
Includes0.5-liter bottle of water Kayak Mask Snorkel Insurance English-speaking instructor
- There are no toilet facilities available during the tour. Use the public ones on Pile Square.
- Please note: guides reserve the right to cancel the trip, without prior notice, in the event of bad weather conditions. This is necessary to comply with all safety instructions of the local supplier. In addition, guides retain the right to change the route.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability