My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: Sarajevo 1-way via Mostar, Blagaj, Pocitelj4 Reviews
Make the most of a journey from Dubrovnik to Sarajevo or vice versa by relaxing and sightseeing en route with a shared transfer. Discover must-sees such as Mostar, Blagaj, and the Kravice waterfalls.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel with ease between Dubrovnik and Sarajevo on a shared transfer
- Avoid the hassle of trains and buses and stop to sightsee along the way
- Visit Mostar to admire its famous bridge, see the Kravice falls, and more
- Relax with a convenient hotel drop-off service with either transfer
- Enjoy samous Blagaj tekke, Počitelj and Unesco heritage of Mostar
DescriptionTake advantage of the day with a transfer from Dubrovnik to Sarajevo. Swap the headaches of bus, or train-hopping for the ease and comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle with a driver-guide, and soak in the views over rural Herzegovina on the way before stopping at must-sees such as Mostar, Blagaj, and the Kravice waterfalls. Depart from Dubrovnik in the morning. On the way to Sarajevo, stop in the charming town of Konjic, famous for its Old Bridge. The next stop is in Mostar, one of the most important cities in Bosnia and Herzegovina. See the UNESCO-protected Old Bridge. Located in the heart of the city, it is a strong symbol of history, and one of the country's most recognizable landmarks. Then go to Blagaj, a haven of peace and natural harmony. The Blagaj Tekke or the Dervish Monastery that you'll see is an important monument of the early Ottoman period in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The third stop is in Pocitelj, a medieval and Ottoman-Mediterranean wonder of nature and architecture, a place like no other. Afterward, discover the Kravice waterfalls, located on the Trebižat River. It is like a mini version of Niagara Falls, hidden in the Balkans. At the end of the day, you'll arrive in Sarajevo.
IncludesFuel surcharge Driver-guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned vehicle 1 piece of large suitcase per person 1 carry on suitcase per person
- If you need a transfer from Dubrovnik to Sarajevo with Herzegovina sightseeing and professional guide, please book the transfer at least 12-15 hours before departure, in order for the driver to be there on time