Dubrovnik: Private Tour to Krka National Park
Visit the natural wonders at Krka National Park with 17 different waterfalls on a day trip from Dubrovnik. Learn about 2000 years of turbulent history in the region during the drive. Enjoy free time to swim in the lakes and rivers or hike the trails.
- Enjoy a day trip to the Krka National Park led by an expert guide
- See the national park’s top sights on a guided walking tour
- Get up close to beautiful waterfalls and see Visovac Monastery
- Snap photos of Skradinski Buk, the park's largest cascade
- Enjoy free time to explore independently or take a swim
DescriptionDepart from Dubrovnik and head to the natural wonders at Krka National Park which is home to 17 different waterfalls. During the drive, hear stories about 2000 years of turbulent history in the region. Because this is a private tour, take the opportunity to ask questions and chat with your guide about whatever topic you choose, including the intense history of the region such as the Yugoslavian War in the 1990s. After driving for about 3.5 hours, arrive at the Krka National Park and begin your explorations on foot. Your guide will travel with you so you will have plenty of time to find out anything you would like to know. Discover the medieval Franciscan monastery, first mentioned in records in the 14th-century, located in the middle of Lake Visovac. Don't miss the stunning Krčić, Roški, and Risnjak waterfalls. Admire the stunning cascade at Skradinski Buk, the park's largest waterfall. Enjoy free time to swim in the lakes and rivers, walk the trails, or see some historical mill cottages, before returning to Dubrovnik.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop-off Driver/guide Transport by air-conditioned vehicle Admission to Krka National Park Entrance ticket to the National Park
- Entrance fee for the Krka National park is not included: in January, February, March, November, and December the fee is 30KN (4 EUR) per person; in April, May and October the fee is 100KN (14 EUR per person); in June, July, August, and September is 200KN (28 EUR) per person
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability