My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: Private Day-Trip to Bosnia and Herzegovina2 Reviews
Explore the beauty of Bosnia and Herzegovina on a day-trip from Dubrovnik. Drive along the Adriatic coast to Počiteli and see the Kravica Waterfall and the fairytale Old Bridge in the city of Mostar.
- Watch the shimmering sun on the Adriatic Sea as you drive along the coast
- Take a peaceful walk through the well-preserved cobbled streets of Počiteli
- Explore along the river Trebižat and gaze in awe at the Kravica Waterfall
- Learn about Mostar on a guided walking tour, crossing the Old Bridge
- Choose to savor the taste of authentic Bosnian and Herzegovinian specialties
DescriptionEnjoy a day-trip in Bosnia and Herzegovina from Dubrovnik. Drive across the border, with picturesque views of the Adriatic Sea. Discover the cobbled streets of Počiteli, and the breathtaking Kravica Waterfall. Cross the Old Bridge between the two sides of Mostar. Get picked up from your accommodation in Dubrovnik and enjoy scenic sea views as you drive in style along the Adriatic coast. Cross the border into Bosnia and Herzegovina after 1.5-hours, reaching the city of Počitelj. Explore Počiteli, a beautifully well-preserved city with Mediterranean-inspired architecture and a national monument of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Take a stroll along the picturesque cobbled streets and admire the giant stone watchtowers. Continue on to the river Trebižat, to discover the incredible Kravica Waterfall. Take the chance to capture stunning photos of the falls, before spending an hour driving to the city of Mostar. Arrive in Mostar, a city connecting Muslims and Christians by the fairytale-like Old Bridge. Listen to your tour guide describe the political and historical events behind the construction of the bridge. Enjoy spending free time in Mostar. Choose to try Turkish style black coffee beside the river Neretva, or indulge in a lunch filled with traditional Bosnian and Herzegovinian specialties, like minced meat in pita bread with cream and onion. Finish your day-trip driving back to Dubrovnik. Take different roads on the way back, experiencing more of the Bosnian and Herzegovinian landscape.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guide Guided walking tour of Mostar
- Summer departures may return to Dubrovnik slightly late, due to border and traffic conditions You will need to have a valid passport/visa with you at all times during the tour Most businesses in Mostar accept Croatian currency (Kuna)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€218.99Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today