My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: Montenegro Day Trip by Bus and Boat11 Reviews
Discover the natural beauty of Montenegro on a full-day cruise from Dubrovnik. Visit the artificial island of Our Lady of the Rocks, and explore the fortified town of Kotor.
- Cruise along Montenegrin fjord
- Discover the small island of Our Lady of the Rocks and its historic church
- See the famous Cathedral of Saint Tryphon in Kotor
- Relax aboard a boat with a restaurant, café/bar and terrace with sun loungers
DescriptionDepart Dubrovnik by bus, when arriving in Montenegro set off on a boat journey along the Montenegro Fjord. Discover a small country with a rich cultural heritage and abundant natural beauty. Marvel at the only fjord in Montenegro and the miniature islands scattered on the smooth surface of the sea in the Bay of Kotor. Visit the small island of Our Lady of the Rocks, located just off the coast of Perast in the Bay of Kotor. Take a look at the 17th-century church perched in the water, known for its 68 murals by Tripo Kokolja, one of the best-known mural artists of the Baroque. Continue to the fortified city of Kotor and encounter a pearl of the Mediterranean from the Middle Ages. Visit the renowned Cathedral of Saint Tryphon and see valuable artifacts depicting the traditions of the Slavic tribes who settled the Bay of Kotor in the 7th century at the Maritime Museum. Transfer back to Dubrovnik full of happy memories and get dropped off at your pick-up point on arrival.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Cruise Guide Lunch aboard the boat Bottle of still water
- Please check if you need a visa to enter Montenegro
- A passport is necessary for all travelers as you will cross the border from Croatia to Montenegro